I am a readaholic..it's true! I love to read and read and read all the time..well into the night, oops!
Here is the list, many of them were great and some not so great, but at least try some! (I will update the list as I continue reading...)
Snow Flower and the Secret Fan by Lisa See
The Bridges of Madison County by Robert James Waller
Hannah's Hope by Jennifer Saake
Sophia Kinsella Books:
-Confessions of a Shopaholic
-Shopaholic & Baby
-Shopaholic & Sister
-Shopaholic Ties the Knot
-Shopaholic Takes Manhattan
-The Undomestic Goddess
-Can You Keep a Secret?
Harry Potter 2-6 by J. K. Rowling
Pride & Prejudice by Jane Austen
Angus, Thongs & Full-Frontal Snogging by Louise Rennison
The 5 People You Meet in Heaven by Mitch Albom
Tending Roses by Lisa Wingate
The 13th Tale by Diane Setterfield
Mr. Darcy Takes a Wife by Linda Berdoll
The Proper Care & Fedding of Husbands by Dr. Laura Schlessinger
Betsy B. Green Books:
-Hearts in Hiding
-Double Cross
-Until Proven Guilty
-Foul Play
Star Girl by Jerry Spinelli
Harry Potter #7 by J.K. Rowling
Cross by James Patterson
The Watchers by Mark Andrew Olsen
Twilight by Stephenie Meyers
The Watchman by Robert Crais
New Moon by Stephenie Meyers
Eclipse by Stephenie Meyers
Something Borrowed by Emily Griffin
Something Blue by Emily Griffin
Baby Proof by Emily Griffin
Swapping lives by Jane Green
Step on a Crack by James Patterson
Superstition by Karen Robards
vanished by Karen Robards
Little Women by Louisa May Alcott (Nov. 2007)
Persuasion by Jane Austen (December 3)
5 comments:
I can't believe you have read that many. How do you find the time? It takes me forever to read anything. Great Job, thats quit the list!!
I'm very impressed! You're going to have to put on there which ones you liked and which ones you didn't....that way I can read the good ones! =)
Ooh what did you think about Angus, Thongs, and Full-Frontal Snogging? It made me laugh so hard!
I've read a bunch of those, too
:-) Did you like Thirteenth Tale? I didn't love it (or hate it) until I got to the end. Excellent twist, so now it's one of my favs!
Look at you read-a-holic! I'm so glad Kristin told you about Something Borrowed and Something Blue...SOO good right?!?
Post a Comment