Friday, September 7, 2007

My Turn

Alright, so a few of you have written about one of your days this past week..now it's my turn.
Please note: That this has been almost a typical day/night for me for the past 3 days since luke has been gone...let's start with Wednesday night. And yes, it is extremely long..but seriously have fun reading it!

Wednesday night/Thursday morning:
11:00p.m. LIVI finally falls asleep (long nap that day)
12:15 a.m. I'm in bed & finally falling asleep
12:30 a.m Spencer up crying
1:30 Spencer up crying
2:30 Spencer up SCREAMING--his stomach is grumbling (for real this time) & so I fed him a bite of banana and a string cheese
4:45 Livi up coughing
7:30 up for school
9:15 Nap time for spencer & me
10:45 Spencer up crying...I still slept (lazy I know)
11:10 I finally drag myself off the couch and get Spencer to find that the reason he was crying was...he was POOPIE--BAD MOM!!
11:20 Go to pick up Livi
11:45 Go to Lunch at McD's with Shannon & Avery
1:20 Leave McD's (BTW, it was AWESOME getting out & going to lunch...THANK YOU SHANNON!!)
1:30 Start to clean bathroom
-Spencer wants to help clean too
1:45 Spencer down for nap
4:00 Start dinner/Livi fell asleep/Spencer woke up
5:00 Get ready for Enrichment
6:00 Enrichment dinner..W.O.W. it was amazing! (Word of Wisdom and eating grains)
8:15 Bring kids home
8:45 Spencer to bed
9:30 Livi to bed
At this time, I am vegging on the couch, watching t.v. and talking to luke on the phone
10:30 Still vegging, but off the phone with luke
11:45 start to check email, blog, you know the usual random stuff online

FRIDAY
1:30 a.m. yes, still up, but doing laundry & making my bed...
1:55 get ready for bed, brush teeth, bathroom, wash face
2:00 I hear Livi open up her bedroom door..
2:02 Silence
2:03 "Livi! Come here honey"
2:03.6 "Mommy, I sick!" as she starts dry heaving...
2:03.7 Run her to the kitchen sink..it is the closest thing I have!!
2:04.3 Get her a bowl & ask her if she had already thrown up in her room...she told me no.
2:04.5 I told her to go to the couch so that I can check on her room anyway
2:05 NOT HAPPY!! I am not happy bob, not happy!
2:05.6 with flashlight now in mouth (hand) I conquer her bed...because Spencer is sleeping, I can't just turn on the light...so in the mouth the flashlight went...and stripped her sheets.
2:08 As I am walking to her bathroom, I step in something wet...you guessed it!
2:08.2 walking into her bathroom, I almost slip and fell on something wet...you guessed it!
2:15 Washing sheets out in toilet--gross, I know, but it would be worse if I just threw them in the washer
2:20 Finished washing sheets out
2:23 Sprayed her bed with cleaning product
2:25 Scrubbed carpet outside her door
2:28 Cleaned the bathroom floor
2:31 Started Laundry & BLEACHING
2:35 Cleaned Toilet
2:37 went back into her room and got the extra toddler mattress we have & it gets stuck on the floor..random, I know!
2:37.9 After dragging it into the living room, I noticed that one of our spider/mouse traps has gotten stuck to the bottom of it & that it was stuck to the carpet...hence the stickyness. YUCK!
2:40 made her "island" on the floor. This bed was decked out!! The first layer was the bed, then the sleeping bag, then a sheet...Under the pillow was 2 towels, then her thrown up/cleaned up pillow in a linen laundry bag, not a pillow case (It was 2:40 in the morning!!!!!!) Then livi went down, a blanket, a towel & then another blanket on top. Surrounding the bed was several towels...it was pretty cool if I do say so myself, DEFINATELY KLOPECK (for those that have seen the Burbs :) or to those that haven't..TRAILER TRASH! (For those that find it hard to believe..please ask Kristin, she came by and saw it..) 2 bowls (1 for puking, 1 for backup) 1 wet hand towel to wipe her mouth & a dry hand towel
2:45 I got my pillow & a blanket, texted Luke and settled on the couch
3:30 Livi threw up--I cleaned & lysol(ed) the bowl
4:30 Livi threw up--I cleaned & Lysoled the bowl
6:00 Livi threw up and wet herself on the floor--I cleaned & Lysoled the bowl & scrubbed the carpet, scrubbed her, changed underwear, pjs & sent her back to bed...
7:30 Livi threw up--I rinsed out the bowl & gave it back to her --NO LYSOL!! :)
7:45 I fell asleep as Spencer woke up!! I prayed, PRAYED to Heavenly Father to just let him sleep for 15 more minutes
8:00 Spencer awake & now so is LIvi
8:10 Spencer eating a banana in high chair, Livi watching t.v., mommy sleeping on couch
8:20 Spencer whining..I got up and got him a string cheese
8:23 Whining continues because he INHALED the cheese...I got up and actually made him some oatmeal...
8:30 Texted Kristin
8:40 Started devising a way that I could keep the 2 kids away from each other so spencer didn't get sick again...
8:42 Still devising
8:45 BATHTIME PLAN FORMED
8:51 Kristin texted back
8:55 Bathtime
9:00 Spencer is LOVING LIFE & Livi is still watching t.v.
9:01 Susan Johnson calls with Primary info.
9:03 Kristin calls & offers to bring crackers & sprite (bless her heart)
9:13 Spencer takes the squatting position..for those moms out there..you know what I am talking about..
9:13.2 Spencer DO NOT POOP!!
9:13.3 Spencer pooped!
9:13.4 Kristin I'll call you back
9:14 Scoop Poop to toilet
9:14.3 Spencer out, water out CLEAN & DISINFECT TUB!!
9:14.4 Spencer running around house naked..and right for Livi!
9:14.7 Wipe out tub & make a run for Spencer as I am turning on the water faucet.
9:17 Spencer back in tub & playing like there was nothing wrong
9:24 Call Kristin back
9:26 Luke calls
9:45 Spencer down for nap...does not fall asleep!
9:50 Kristin shows up with the goods
10:10 Livi eats some saltines and sips some Sprite
10:14 Livi throws up

YOU KNOW..I GIVE UP!! Haha..I know some of this post was a little explicit, but those that know me, know that I never sugar coat anything...so this is my life and I wouldn't have it any other way!

7 comments:

Shannon said...

Oh my! Well, we had fun at lunch too. I'm glad you're now feeling better... 3 days later. I hope you're getting some rest Katie.
Love,
Shannon

Victoria said...

I hope little miss Livi is feeling better! Take it easy and stay well...

Michelle said...

Oh my Katie! I hope that Livi is feeling better, you got some rest and that Luke is home now. Please...let me know if you need anything!

Love,
Michelle

Ellis Family said...

Why do the kids always have to get sick in the middle of the night, and when dad is out of town??? Hope you guys are doing better.

Karlee said...

Sounds like a rough day/night! So sorry! I hope Livi is feeling better now! Why is it that kids always cry for their parents when you really WANT and NEED sleep the most!

Devony said...

oh I hope all the kids get better and you and/or Luke don't get it too.

Shayna said...

oh my gosh! sorry about your crappy day...but how cute are your kids! thanks for sending me an invite so i could view your blog. it was so fun to hear from you and may i just say i love YOUR hair.