Look below to see who our kids look more like. Intersting eh? Although who really puts any merit into these things? (Nobody!) Besides EVERYONE thinks that both of our kids look just like Luke! (Guess this helps me feel better about myself :)
Your kids look like you, they just have Luke's hair. Did you try a couple of pictures? I did, and Kayden looked like me first, and then it changed....I'm sure this is totally accurate.
Hey, well there you go!! Both of your children look a little more like you than Luke....that's something to cheer for. Now that I see pictures, I can see it too.
5 comments:
Ha! This is cool:)
Shan
Your kids look like you, they just have Luke's hair. Did you try a couple of pictures? I did, and Kayden looked like me first, and then it changed....I'm sure this is totally accurate.
yes, I did different pictures and they all turned out more like me..actually the other picture of Livi was 11% me!
Hey, well there you go!! Both of your children look a little more like you than Luke....that's something to cheer for. Now that I see pictures, I can see it too.
poor luke!
Post a Comment