Friday, March 14, 2008

Swimsuit season



Here is the swimsuit we bought for Livi last night...I LOVE IT!! She is going to love having the cute skirt and anyone who knows her, knows her DEEP love of BLUE! (ok, this is like an aqua/turquoise mix with brown, but she went for it!) Now, we need to find matching flip flops and we are good to go!
What do you think...?


*Yes, this is sort of a random and stupid blog, but I really LOVE this suit. Probably because I love the blue and brown together (yes, my bathroom and bedroom are in the motive! :)

14 comments:

Michelle said...

Love the suit! Do they make that in my size?!?!? As for the flip flops....personally I like the last one, the brown one.

Rachel Holloway said...

I would go for the top left flops--mainly because they look like they match the best and are cute and simple! :)

SO cute!!

Anja said...

Too cute! I love it! Good choice

Anja said...

oh, I forgot, I like the brown flip flops on the top!

JoLee said...

I think that swimsuit is darling.

stevie kay said...

I totally want one!

Shannon said...

Love this adorable suit with matching skirt. I love that it's modest for sweet Livi. I like the flip flops 2nd down on left.

homeschooling Mama said...

love the suit! Where did you get it?

TORIRUTH said...

super super cute suit!! livi is going to look so stinkin cute. i would go for the brown ones up top probably, but maybe for livi i would get the first ones. super cute though. love you

THE WITHERS FAMILY said...

Cute suit...where did you find it?

rachel said...

cute!!!! This makes me so excited for summer!!

Jennifer said...

Have you picked out the flip-flops yet? I like the two top ones. Leaning more toward the first one.

S&J Jones Family said...

That is cute! I need a girl to doll up!

Liz  said...

So glad you remembered us! It has been awhile!! I love blogging, it keeps me in contact with so many people!!!
I love that swimsuit! I just made my girls some bows that had blue and brown in them, love those colors together!