My friend, Rachel and camille BOTH have giveaways on their blog!! You don't want to miss it! http://brholloway.blogspot.com/2008/07/giveaway-you-wont-wanna-miss.html
This is from her blog:
I was just thinking the other day about our plans for the next little while and what we would do when summer started. I was thrust back into reality when I glanced at the calendar and realized that we weren't in the early stages of this warm weather season, but really that summer was half gone.
That brought a sense of sadness as I love the smell of fresh cut grass and watermelon, seeing all the vacation pictures and spending time with family. Soon, backpacks and books will be pulled out of the closet and the school bell will be ringin'.
But summer is here, right here and right now. So, why wait? LET'S CELEBRATE!!!
I was approached this week with an awesome opportunity for a giveaway. I think this is the PERFECT summer celebration!!!
I am so excited to tell you all about a company called Mikarose that specializes in modest, fashionable, and VERSATILE dresses. They have a nice variety of beautiful dresses that would be perfect for ANY season. Not only that, but they have the CUTEST little girl dresses.
But this giveaway is about YOU as a mom...as a wife...as a sister, a daughter...and the winner will walk away with a $60.00 gift certificate for Mikarose!
So, here's the scoop. Go to Mikarose.com and check out the beautiful line of dresses. Come back and leave me a comment telling me which dress you like and why. PLUS, if you post this on your own blog, leave another comment letting me know you posted and you will be entered TWICE!
So, go spread the word!! Check out the site, and maybe even treat yourself to one of their beautiful dresses to celebrate summer!
---Giveaway will end at 11:59 p.m. PST on Friday, July 18th. Winner will be announced the following day.
No comments:
Post a Comment