First, August holds MANY, MANY celebrations (birthdays, anniversaries, etc),
Second, it's almost fall...my FAVORITE SEASON (football, leaves, Halloween, the "fall" smell, NO HUMIDITY, my favorite t.v. shows are BACK!, wowzer I'm excited!! :),
Third, our final VACTION before school starts....So, here's to August!
August 4th
MOM & DAD'S 36th Anniversary

Brooke & Jaron's 7th Anniversary
August 6th
Kristin's Birthday

August 10th
Katie Staker
August 12th
Kiera & Josh's Anniversary

August 13th
Chad's Birthday

August 14th
August 19th
Andru's Birthday
August 22nd
Marilee's Birthday
August 23rd
Brock's Birthday
August 25th
Jarrett's Birthday
Brian & Jenny's 1st Anniversary
**sorry if I missed anyone..let me know and I'll add you in next year! :)


6 comments:
So....I don't think we can be friends anymore now that you posted that nasty of all nasties picture of me on your blog.....=)
Thanks alot.
Have a happy August Kirkham family!
That is the funniest picture of Brock. He probably would have never let me take one of him like that, so I am glad that you did. (By the way his birthday is on the 23rd. Thanks for remembering!!)
What a fun summer lineup! Hey--I am open to get together any time you are...what's your schedule like?
You have a packed August! I've only got a kid turning 9. YIKES!!!
Wow! Aug is a busy month for you. Lots of B-days and Anniversaries. Ours is in Aug. too, just barley. Aug. 31st it will be 6 years.
Post a Comment