Anyway, what a better way to spend a Friday, than to throw a farewell party for them!! Good food, good times, great friends! (a very common phrase I use! :) Thank you SO MUCH to the Jannings for everything, including their home, backyard, bon fire and mad grilling skills!!
Here are a few pictures to catalogue our fun night (some friends left before we broke out the camera!)
Our funny family w/Laura & Connel
Carter and Ty (Livi took this picture...she "looovvveeesss" Ty. She thinks he is SO FUNNY!)
Livi chilling by the fire**Luke and kids
Livi doing Chubby Bunny with encouragement from Bro. Franklin! :)
Jay & Samuel Loni
Brinkley, Jeremy & Kimi
Laura, Me, Stephanie, Lexi (w/Paige) and Amy














1 comment:
I made the blog!! YES! BTW, thanks to you and Luke for helping me with the grabby Primary hands yesterday...I kind of threw the bag of chocolate at Luke. I'm sure that's not a problem for him...
Post a Comment