I finished Breaking Dawn and I was STILL a mother!! Kids were fed, clothed, bathed, maybe not really a great wife, but it was a great book and I'll have to reread it to let everything sink in..
Spoiler alert?!
Ok, so I have read that a lot of people didn't like the book..and all I have to say is I love happy endings, it's true, I'm one of those...Anyway, I enjoyed the twists and a few things really caught me off guard...Like why the bond between Bella and Jake was so close..yeah, didn't see that coming...imprinting. Enough said. But overall I really liked it and I will be rereading it soon!
6 comments:
Oh my, you are fast? When exactly did the book come out? I am still waiting for my copy of book three from the Library. (I was a little late starting the series)
I like to read books fast and I always feel like I need to read it a second time, too! Just not the Twilight books...ha ha! If I ever do read them, you will be the first (and only) person I tell!!!
I couldn't put it down. Love it love it. I don't get why people haven't been liking it. What's wrong with a happy ending. Life DOES turn out that way sometimes! I thought she was super creative too.
Oh, if you want to discuss, my personal email is:
corilynn6@gmail.com
Alright, I just finished and I loved the book! I was very happy with the whole thing and I feel "complete" I'm glad it ended happily and I too will be rereading soon!
yay I loved it too! I was uber happy that it was such a happy smiles book. Yay! We'll have to talk about it sometime.
Post a Comment