Livi started soccer on Saturday and it was not only fun, but HILARIOUS! They were all so worried about getting the ball that they didn't care if you were on their team or NOT! There was one little boy that kept pushing people down and kicking everyone. Haha, what to do but laugh? I definately felt like I was in soccer county...there were 21 minivans and 4 cars in the parking lot. We felt a little left out! I think this will be really good for her...poor Spencer, he doesn't have anything for him to do, yet. Here are some pictures of our mini soccer player:







Did I mention that it POURED!!! It seems like Hurrican Ike's aftermath decided to come up North...and we got it! Whoa!
10 comments:
SO CUTE!!!!!! I love it!!
So jealous! I wish Hailey would want to do soccer! She is afraid someone will kick her! :) Oh well, there is always Emma or Carson . . . right!?
She looks like a pro and she certainly can hold her own with the boys I'm sure. I love the pic with Luke and Spencer. We miss you guys!
Hey! That's our school! This is our first year of NOT having a soccer player in a very long time. One year we had three playing--the biggest mistake of my life. It is great for the kids and I hope Livi has a great time!
How fun! I am really hoping to get Ari playing soccer next year.
oh my heck that is awsome! i love watching little kids play soccer. i wish you good weather!
Can Livi get any cuter in that uniform? I don't think so. How fun for her:)
Hey, Seth started soccer today! I will hopefully figure out my computer and post pics tomorrow. It is funny isn't it? No matter how many times you tell them its a TEAM effort, they just want to run and kick the ball! Seth LOVES it! ;-) And he looks so stinkin cute in his uniform..he definitely has the little legs for it! ;-) Liviv looks so big and grown up..its weird that its already been like 2 and a half years....
Yay soccer mom. Looks like fun! Love the "windblown" look.
OK, Livi is so stinkin' cute in that uniform! Can't wait to hear how the Saturday game goes. Thanks for playing today!
Post a Comment