Monday, April 13, 2009

A promise kept

So, I was talking to my parents last night and I promised my mom that I would post more pictures of the kids on the blog..yes, I am a blog slacker. So here you go!

5 comments:

THE WITHERS FAMILY said...

I am DYING right now! When did they grow up?! AAAAAAAAAAAAA!! I'm glad you posted pictures of them. Thank you. Please do it more often, we love seeing them.
AND I don't know what you are talking about with your prego belly. You are so NOT huge. You look darling. Seriously.

Lisa J. said...

Cute pictures!

Ellis Family said...

Katie thanks for posting pictures. I think thats about all I post on my blog is about my kids. What can I say...they are my life. Your kids are getting so big, and are so darling. I love the one of your belly. You sure are such a cute prego. I hope we can meet this little one someday.

critts said...

What cuties! I love all the darling pics. And PS how fun that you got to go home for Easter!

Shannon said...

Your family is so cute!! The kids are so big now. Can't believe you're almost to have your baby!!