when you ask? on my due date. 6.3.09.
why? well originally I didn't feel really "right" about being induced this time. with spencer there were reasons (we were graduating, moving to Kansas and didn't want him brand, BRAND new, just brand new :), and he was measuring by ultrasound 6 weeks early), but this time around the baby has been spot on in all measurement (except the Buddha belly). Then a few weeks/months ago they started talking about inducting around my 39th week (bc I was measuring 3-4 weeks ahead). I wasn't too keen on the idea, but kept it in the back of my mind. Two weeks ago, Dr. Bashour again talked about 39 weeks, but I just said I don't have a problem with being induced, but I wasn't going to really do it too early, unless medically needed. Then last week he said, "What about June 2nd?" I liked that (not too early, ect), so I was getting my hopes up..until yesterday. They told me that they had already scheduled his max. allotted and I was wait-listed. I was a little sad b/c you don't tell a preggo one thing and change it. (ok, ok, it's only one day, but still--I have this THING about dates--long story). Long story short? I am scheduled to go in on Wednesday, and instead of being number 2 or 3 wait-listed on tuesday..I am the first one on the waiting list...so we'll see. I'll call on Monday and they'll let me know!
time? i'm scheduled at 4 a.m. (ridiculously early time!!), who makes a preggo go in at that time? Don't they know me?! (although, to be perfectly honest, i have been waking up at 3:30 a.m. every single morning for the past 4 or 5 days, so I guess it won't be too bad, right?)
ideally? we would have this baby on our own. although, there is a bit of spontaneity with that (like with livi), I also like to be a little more prepared, especially with 2 OTHER children waiting at home for us.
So, even though I won't be getting a lot of this:
We get to have another one of these:
And we are TOTALLY excited for that!


9 comments:
How exciting!!! You're almost done!
Can't wait!
WHOAAAA!! So exciting!!!
Isn't it great to have a date?! I'm really looking forward to seeing the baby! I almost put the sex of the baby and then remembered......can't wait! :)
Yea very exciting you'll have to keep us updated! :) I hope all goes well for you and baby!
Yeah! How exciting, can't wait to hear all about it!
Remember, I texted you what I got my mission call...I better know when you have that baby!!!
I was shocked to hear that you agreed to have the baby on an odd numbered date of the month :). Good luck with everything. I wish I could be there to help you out. We can't wait to see precious pictures!!!
Good luck! I can't wait for the update! I was induced at 5 am with Marc and it was ROUGH! Thankfully Abby was a 9 am induction - much, much different getting to sleep in!
Post a Comment