Friday, May 1, 2009

May 1st 2009

HAPPY 3rd Birthday BUDDY!!



We are so thankful to have our little Spencer in the family. I can't believe he is 3, but I can remember his "birth day" like it was yesterday.

He is such a joy to have in our home and we are so thankful for his spunky, yet sweet spirit. He is growing up so fast and it just blows our minds to see how much he has changed over the past few years.



-Currently he flashes his pearly whites when he wants to charm you.




-He knows when he "goes" in his Pull-Ups and then has to change out of them, even if it means he is running around naked at other people's homes.


-He is very excited for the baby to come and he'll lift up my shirt SEVERAL times a day (and in public) to give my belly a kiss.


-He is SUCH a stinker and yet, such a doll that we can't help letting "things" go...(being naughty)


-He loves to sing "life is a highway" and "the wheels on the Mack" (our family's rendition of the wheels on the bus)


-He will play independently by himself in his room for LONG stretches of time


-He doesn't like brown food (but will eat plain pork tenderloin) or meat for that matter, but he LOVES salad


-He loves to cuddle with his blanket and pillow on the couch...and with any one that will snuggle with him.




We are so thankful for you little man!! We can't wait for what the next year brings!

5 comments:

Laura W said...

What a cutie! Manly and cute, that is. :) He and my girl are really close in age. She just turned 3 in Feb. Happy b-day to your little man.

the Petterson Family said...

Wow! We cannot believe how big he is! He is such a sweet kid, we miss being around him and the rest of your family (We are really missing late night card games.) Hope things are going well as you get prepped for baby #3!

Gary and Rebecca Dustin said...

Happy Birthday Spencer(yesterday)! I remember his "birth day" very well too. Thanks so much for loving me that much that you wanting me in there when you were having him(filming it). It was an experience that I will never forget. Happy Birthday Buddy!!

S&J Jones Family said...

Aw, I can't believe he's 3! He is looking so grown up and handsome!

THE WITHERS FAMILY said...

Wow! I am so out of the loop when I don't get on and check my email or blog!

Happy Birthday big Spencer boy! You're still as adorable as ever. We miss you so much and if I were there, I would definetly cuddle with you!

Love you guys.