We put an offer in on a home and it was accepted!! Who knew that we would see the house on Saturday and have it by Monday night! We do need to wait for the inspection, but aren't too worried about it...
We are sad that we aren't moving back west, but ECSTATIC to be homeowners! YAY!

It has a bit of a vintage feel for it (aka..we have a bit of kitchen remodeling to do, green carpet! ;) but we are super excited!
P.S. It's on .39 acres...lot of room for the kids to RUN!!
21 comments:
Congrats on this....now tell us where.
Oh my gosh, that's amazing! What a beautiful house, it looks so big to me! Congratulations... homeowners!!
Congrats! hooray for not paying rent anymore :) I think it's so great that you'll have some great space for the kids! Hopefully everything goes well with the move etc.
Congratulations! Looks like a great home with much potential and lots of room!
How exciting! And the house looks HUGE. I am definitely jealous :-)
congratulations! How exciting for you guys! Being a homeowner is an adventure!
yay! That is so exciting! It looks very spacious and roomy, so nice! Are you guys still in Cleveland? We might be coming your way soon...
Congrats! One day we will be in your place... hopefully before too long. Good luck with your inspection etc.
Congratulations! I am so happy for you guys! Now go buy a lawnmower! (and a snowblower...)
It's got GOOD BONES! :) A makeover is in order, yes, but good place to start! CONGRATS!
I'm so excited for you! Finally! :-) Greg told me last night. Actually, he WOKE me up to tell me. That kind of news deserves a wake up. Can't wait to hear more!
How exciting!!!!! I love the excitement and accomplishment that moving into a new home brings!
Yeah, but where is it?? christy
wow i am shocked! I thought you guys would venture out west soon. The house looks awsome! So big and how great with three kids. congrats!!!
Welcome to the world of green carpet. We lived in that world for 8 (or so) years, but it's not such a bad place to be. The kids protested when we made the switch to the 21st century carpet! I'm glad you're sticking around!
Congrats! Having your own home is great. You get to do what you want with it! The only downfall is that when something breaks, YOU have to fix it. No more maintenance guy. :(
Looks like you have lots of room! You'll love it. :)
Congrats! That is so exciting! Will you be there for a few years?
CONGRATS!!! Just let us know when you need us there to paint, clean, etc. This is exciting!!
Congrats! Is this your first home?
Sometimes I wish I owned an older home...I love looking at remodeling blogs. I often wish I had something to remodel. How fun that you will be able to make it your own.
Remodeling is in your blood, right. I think your parents are professionals at this point!
In the first picture, I thought that the green carpet didn't look to bad....the next one though.....I think it'll look fabulous with your green couch!:) So happy for you. It is always fun to have little "projects" to beautify your home.
this is great! We're looking to by next year, and I can not wait!! We need a fenced in yard for these girls!
Post a Comment