Thursday, June 3, 2010

I refuse to believe...

Maguire 6-3-09 015

Maguire 6-3-09 027-1

June 2009 week 2 and 3 048

macafer 051 July 4th and Mac's Blessing 066

that you have gone from that...to this...

103_2533

103_2509 103_2822

in such a short amount of time!

Happy 1st birthday Mac! We love you so much and are so blessed to have you in our lives. We can't imagine where we would be without you and your sweet disposition.

*********************************************

Some things for us to remember:

-You are so smiley. Really. You will smile for anyone.

103_2757

-You are very grabby/like to pinch. The "pincher grasp" is an understatement.

-You are our 'SHOP-MAC', as our friend so lovingly named you. There is a reason for this: You are one of the mouthiest babies I have ever seen...and by FAR my most mouthy baby. EVERY SINGLE THING GOES in your mouth..everything. As frustrating as it can be it's part of who you are..

-You are walking like a champ..seriously cruising.

103_2804

-You love to talk. You always say, "MA, DA and Day-ah". Usually it is at the top of your lungs. You definitely know how to yell. You also say, "uh-oh" and "burp" :)

103_2719

-You eat all the time. All the time. It can get tiring, especially at night..but it has also been a great way to bond with you.

103_2483

-You love your family. Whenever you see one of us, your face lights up and you can't stop smiling and jabbering at us.

103_2744

-You take your pointer finger and touch it to our pointer finger..and wait for us to say, "Beep." Along those lines, you touch your finger to our noses and wait for us to say, "HONK!"

103_2792

-You are always on the go, but on a rare occasion, you love to snuggle. As long as you have a blanket and binky, you are good to go.

WE LOVE YOU!

103_2794

103_2821

10 comments:

Anja said...

ohmygosh I can't believe he's 1 already! He's such a cutie!

Kimi said...

It's already been a year?!?! No way!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MAC! You're so wonderfully cute and smiley :) We love you!

Kerry said...

I can't believe he's already one, either! He's such a cute little boy!

Jason Both said...

Happy birthday cutie!

THE WITHERS FAMILY said...

What a sweet post. It makes me so sad to watch your children grow up via blog. =( I wish we were closer. Macs is getting so big. And has those gorgeous blue eyes I wish my kids had. He is too too cute!

Melissa said...

He is so cutie and adorable!!

Jessica Speed said...

He is adorable, I love his full cheeks! Can't believe he's one already!

Jennifer said...

Where has the time gone???
He is a QT

Karlee said...

WHAT!?!? He's a YEAR?? Where has the time gone???

Katie said...

Whoa! He is already one? I know it's been a while, but man, where has the time gone? Okay, so I may or may not have blocked out most of the last year but still...You'd think I'd be a little more with it. Happy Birthday!