Sunday, June 27, 2010

Picture overload

After we got the camera, we had to take it out for a spin. I realize that I am not a professional, but after my post about photography…a lot of the picture quality has to do with the fact that I was viewing the pictures ON the camera and not on the computer. That makes a HUGE difference.

In our backyard and misc.:

IMG_0143 IMG_0172

IMG_0226 IMG_0259

Isaac Morley Farm:

IMG_0327 IMG_0331 IMG_0333 IMG_0338 IMG_0391

Father’s Day:

IMG_0536 IMG_0538

Mac being a big boy and getting off the bike by himself:

IMG_0566IMG_0567 IMG_0568 IMG_0629

Walking around our town:

IMG_0678 IMG_0684 IMG_0726 IMG_0729 IMG_0757 IMG_0780 IMG_0783 IMG_0809 IMG_0823 IMG_0827 IMG_0832

At the pool:

IMG_1139 IMG_1148 IMG_1153


Much, much more to post. We’ve only taken 1400 pictures since we got the camera (and new laptop)…so….many more posts to come! :)

6 comments:

thekerrclan said...

Which camera did you get?

Rachel Holloway said...

SO fun to try out your new toy! We should get together sometime and go shooting! :) lol It's fun to do photography with someone else sometimes--

Looks like you've had lots of fun-- :)

Ellis Family said...

I wish i had a nice camera. Your pics look great. Such cute faces.

Dena said...

Your town looks beautiful!

THE WITHERS FAMILY said...

HOLY COW!! Gorgeous pictures! Isn't it amazing to see the difference between what a "fake" camera can do and what a "real" camera can do. And p.s. you should take up photography. You've got some great shots their little mama...
Your kids are gettin so old, and I hate it! We sure do miss you guys!

Shannon said...

Love all these pictures Katie! Looks like you are having a lot of fun.