These are cute pictures Katie! It's amazing how much kids love playing in the sand.
How fun! What beach did you guys go to?
So adorable! I love Livi's swimsuit. They look like they had a great time :)
SO JEALOUS!!! I so want to take my children to the beach. What a fun filled day of sun, water, sand,and adventures!
How fun! I love the beach! Abbie has been begging to go, maybe next year.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
These are cute pictures Katie! It's amazing how much kids love playing in the sand.
How fun! What beach did you guys go to?
So adorable! I love Livi's swimsuit. They look like they had a great time :)
SO JEALOUS!!! I so want to take my children to the beach. What a fun filled day of sun, water, sand,and adventures!
How fun! I love the beach! Abbie has been begging to go, maybe next year.
Post a Comment