So, anyone who knows us, knows that we love movies...and LOVE redbox! ANyway, we have been on a slight movie kick and have watched quite a few over the past few months.
Ok, so how many of you have seen Premonition with Sandra Bullock? Interesting, quite interesting. Let me know what you thought!
9 comments:
We saw it, it was definitely very different. It's one that I'm glad we watched because it was interesting but I don't think I'll watch it again.
I saw it...it was okay...really interesting, but in the end I kind of felt confused.
Hi! We really liked it. It was a show that kept you thinking. Hope all is well.
K&J
josh saw it and gave me a rundown--form what he told me i really don't want to see it....but speaking of movies that are a little different have you seen "lars and the real girl" ??? I acutally loved it. you have to stretch a little to get the jist of it, but we really loved it. it's such a cute story. have you guys seen it?
I am with the above two comments. I like a movie to be all happy feely in the end. Didn't really get that from this movie.
Saw it and I loved it!
i thought premonition was okay. it's the type of movie that if i watch it more than once, it makes more sense and the pieces actually come together better for me more. i used to enjoy a good thriller/suspense/horror film, but nowadays i find them hard to stomach. i'm turning into a wuss...
Redbox is a MUST in life! :) Oh, and no, never saw it. I think my hubby saw it on a flight and told me I wouldn't like it much, if I remember right.
There were just too many gaping holes and weirdness about it, but it was still fun to see. It was too jumpy.
Post a Comment