Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Tackle it Tuesday: the list

I don't remember much about anything I accomplished last week. I just know that all of our hard work is nice, but doesn't always stay that way, especially if we aren't on top of it at least 6 times a day. Oh well, we are getting there and that's all that matters right? Something about the journey..blah, blah, blah.

Well, i am glad that I made a list last week..and it will be a list that I will continue to work off the next few weeks since I am too tired to come up with anything else. Really. I. am. that. tired. I really wish that someone would've told me how hard it was to be pregnant with #3 (although hanging with my Kristin..I did see her start to "fade" or want to fall asleep around 9:30/10 every night..even card night..and that is a BIG DEAL! I should've seen that as a warning! :)

Anyway, here's a recap of last weeks list:

-Clean off HUGE metal shelf in kitchen--not even close
-Put bassinet together (1/2 done--washing the bassinet sheets)
-Reorder car seat (long story) and diapers (it was actually done that day AND I received it the next day...AMAZING shipping and it was freeeeeee!)
-Clean MB of misc. things (this is still ongoing..and it is long and tedious!)
-Clean out changing table (Great news! It was basically finished. And it wasn't really a "real" changing table. It was an antique that my grandmother had given us. It would've worked perfectly...but now, one of Luke's co-workers is GIVING us a changing table! How nice is that? It might be a bit of a cop-out since I don't have to finish the project, but whatever..easier on me!)
-Pack misc. things in our room... started, but FAR from finished!
-Clean off 4 different surfaces of paper and other misc. things--yeah..right!
-Clean out the lower shelves of fridge. -still haven't finished it!

As you can tell..I still have quite a bit on the list. But for right now, it's ok because I am still trying to do the EVERY day things like: make the beds, do the laundry, dishes, dinner, sweep, living room, etc. Luke is AMAZING about helping out, but I need to keep up, so he doesn't feel too overwhelmed when he gets home. Ahh, so much to do, so little time. (22 days..or less!)

2 comments:

Kerry said...

Hang in there, girl! It sounds like you're doing great! You're in our prayers to deliver a healthy baby and be healthy and happy yourself! :) Love ya!

Angela said...

You have more motivation than I do for sure. Good luck with the last few days. =)