I am happy to note that I have started a new blog (Rants 'n Raves)...don't be alarmed! The family blog will stay up and going as it does now, but with a little less pessimism. I have decided that I need to still have a place to write things when I am frustrated, but that doesn't mean that everyone else wants or even needs to read it. It is password protected, but if any of you feel like you need to rant 'n rave every once in a while, let me know and I'll invite you!!
The revamping of the blog continues....!
BTW, if for some reason your name isn't on my friends list..I'M SORRY! I was switching everything over and might have lost it...so let me know and I'll get it put back on!
2 comments:
well I should think that I would be a part of the rants n raves page...unless that is you're ranting about me....haha love ya
Lovin' your new template! Wow, you've been workin' hard! I'm very impressed! Way to go Katie! And I would like to Rant n' Rave and to read yours too so I know my life is normal and not out of whack. =)
Post a Comment