Friday, February 29, 2008

Random pictures

here are some random pictures over the past 4 days: (notice the first 2 pictures of snow...and the last 2 pictures...IT HASN'T STOPPED SNOWING. Ok, nothing compared to out west, but you have to remember that we have been living in Kansas for 2 years and it doesn't stay very long!)






2 comments:

shauna said...

This is Shauna Taylor. I was just letting you know about how to do the food blog thing. People just email me the recipes and I put them up. I don't do it right away because I try to space out the recipes a bit. But, I will put on your recipes. And you can send them with a picture if you would like. My email is schtaylor@yahoo.com. Send me as many as you would like. Thanks!

Jennifer said...

Welcome back to snow country, it stinks when Spring is supposed to be right around the corner. I can't wait till it is all melted and the flowers return.