(As you can tell this whole smile a day this is NOT consistent..oh well!)
So, yesterday my WONDERFUL husband stayed home because I was so sick. He got up with the kids, got them breakfast, did ALL the laundry, entertained them ALL day, put Spencer down for a nap and then took livi grocery shopping so I could relax and nap. What a man! thanks Luke!
6 comments:
What a good Husband. I bet the kids loved having their dad home. Are you feeling any better???
what a husband! I don't think even mine would volunteer to do that one! I hope you're getting better!
what an amazing hubby. I love when they do that. are you feeling any better? what did you have? are you pregnant? =)
What...you are pregnant?!?!?! :) How are you feeling? Major Brownie points for Luke.
ok kristin and michelle, knock it off!! People are going to think I am pregnant..and I AM NOT!! Hehe, thanks for the laughs though! =)
Aren't husbands amazing!!!!! If you are pregnant, I can start spreading the news in this neck of the woods, if you want. :) J/K
Post a Comment