Haha!! Anja, you should've seen our kitchen in our LAST apartment...it was hideously SMALL! Don't get me wrong, they were pretty nice apartments, but that kitchen was the size of a pinky nail. Also, they aren't our couches..everything is corporate! Although, I will say this...THEY ARE NOT COMFORTABLE! I will never own this type of leather/pleather. I am much more interested in the softer-type leather, at least for family-type rooms. I don't mind them for an office...but NOT for relaxing, yuck!
5 comments:
looks like you guys have lots of room, except for the typical apt kitchen! I love your couches!
The place looks nice! You feeling settled? Miss you!
Haha!! Anja, you should've seen our kitchen in our LAST apartment...it was hideously SMALL! Don't get me wrong, they were pretty nice apartments, but that kitchen was the size of a pinky nail. Also, they aren't our couches..everything is corporate! Although, I will say this...THEY ARE NOT COMFORTABLE! I will never own this type of leather/pleather. I am much more interested in the softer-type leather, at least for family-type rooms. I don't mind them for an office...but NOT for relaxing, yuck!
It looks nice.
hello I want Corporate housing. what are you doing in ohio? does Luke like his job? Heath is working for Deloitte and HATES it.
Post a Comment