Today I asked her if she wanted to write a letter to her friend Natalie who had sent her a Valentine in the mail. She said, "Why would I want to do that?" A few seconds pass and then she said, "Oh, I got it, it's cause she sent one to me first!"
I thought it was stinkin' funny. So matter of fact...such a funny little girl!
Then earlier today, we were watching TLC's "Bringing Home Baby" and Livi leans over and says, "sooo...when are you going to have another baby?" I about fell off my chair! Of course we were watching the show and things were going to come up, but come on!! She was very insistent and then said, "I want a sister next."
Alright Heavenly Father..we would like to order a beautiful, SMALL, baby girl..with some blonde hair and blue eyes..Oh, wait! We already have one, (Livi wasn't small though--8lbs. 2oz)), why would I want another, right? Two is plenty for me! ;-) Not to single anyone out, but for all those mother's that have more than 2 children, HOW DO YOU DO IT?!?! It seriously is one of the scariest things for me...and I am DEFINITELY NOT READY! Any advice, send it my way!
3 comments:
She is a funny girl. And we sure do miss having her around. WE love you livi.
soooooo when are you gonna have another one :)
Livi is adorable and says the cutest things.
Avery has been asking about Livi lately. It hasn't set in that she doesn't live here anymore! We miss you!!
Post a Comment