Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Smile a day #8

Today we went to the BRAND NEW MEDINA library...WHOA!! It is fantastic and GORGEOUS! It is seriously HUGE! Livi and Spencer were so excited by the Children's Room. This place was decked out and it had it's own little children's corner where they were allowed to play with a train set, do some tumbling on the mats, etc.

I went to get a library card and Livi wanted one too.....so, she got her FIRST library card! That is my smile for the day because she was so smiley and happy and I just couldn't help smiling back. She was so pumped and of course she checked out Cinderella and a Barbie book. She carried her card everywhere and was so excited to check the books out herself. She is growing up WAY TOO FAST!



1 comment:

JoLee said...

I love libraries. Let's go see it when I come visit.