Thursday, February 7, 2008

Smile a Day #3

You know, this whole Smile a Day is actually pretty fun! It's nice to FIND things that make you happy and to just look around and take everything in... I know I have been talking about my sisters lately, but obviously they make me smile:

So, I know this is a day late, but my sister, ToTo, FINALLY got a blog! It is really awesome to read about how BYU is going and to get the updates. She is really passionate about one particular thing right now and that is getting to Africa this summer. There is a program through BYU that would help her get there to HELP OTHERS. She realizes that there are other people around the world that don't have what we have and she wants to help change that. What a great thing and such a worthy cause...My little sister is growing up!

Ok, this is SOOO random, might not be funny to the rest, but definitely got me CRACKING up last night and was a HUGE SMILING moment!! Our dear and wonderful friends, The Withers, had us over for dinner last night. Afterwards while playing cards, we were talking about me being pregnant (I AM NOT PREGNANT!!) and just then I smelled Bananas pretty strongly. Very Strongly. And Kristin was joking that I was pregnant and then Chad said, "You MUST be pregnant if you can smell THOSE bananas...they are all the way out in the car!"

4 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

That IS pretty funny (about the bananas) because sometimes I get a whiff of something strong (even when it really isn't strong) and I start freaking out because that is DEFINITELY a pregnancy nose moment...but I have decided that it can also be a "mother's nose" that just kind of stays with you once you have a kid...kind of like stretch marks. haha..jk.

Super cute blog, by the way! I love what you did!

The McLane Blog Page: said...

so, Tori didn't tell me she got a blog...what's the address?

Kerry said...

You know you WANT to be pregnant.....come on! :)

Jennifer said...

LOL!!!