*Sorry we haven't posted since last Saturday, but here is the updated blog!*
MONDAY:
Awww, my smile-a-day comes VERY HIGHLY RECOMMENDED TODAY!! The packers came today and did EVERYTHING! What a stress-free day! Luke and I have moved 9 times in our short married life...and this OBVIOUSLY is the way to do it! We literally sat on the couch and watched them pack our boxes.
Here is the break down:
3 movers, 7 HOURS OF PACKING, 150 boxes (we have a LOT of STUFF!), no kids (THANK YOU KRISTIN!!) = Small amount of stress!
2 comments:
By military standards, you had a small move. When they move us (and just about everyone else) they take 2 days. The first day the spend packing and the second day loading the boxes to the trucks. Our last move was 2, 8 hour days with a 5 person crew. I don't know how you survived in such a small place. Our last place was 2000 sq. feet. One bad thing about having movers, you WILL have damaged stuff. They don't care as much because it's not their stuff. Good luck with everything. I hope your move goes smoothly.
They did take 2 days to pack us...the first was packing and the 2nd was loading it, BUT the first day was only 7 hours and the 2nd was 3 1/2. It was nice not having to do ANYTHING! I am not looking forward to all the damaged stuff...I'll let you know when we are unpacked!
Post a Comment